Friday, June 17, 2011

Coming soon on The Blog... The Stories of Gelo


Hello fellow readers and followers of The Blog! :)

How are you guys? I hope you are all doing fine!

I'm sorry if the updates are slow these days, a lot had just been going on and I hardly find time to write the stories. But I assure you that more stories will be posted here soon! :)

Meanwhile, I would like to introduce yet another budding blogger who's also a good friend of mine. He'll be sharing his stories with you guys and I've got the honor to host his stories here in The Blog.

I hope you welcome him whole-heartedly the way you welcomed me. I assure you his stories will make you cry and smile at the same time, and most importantly, inspire you one way or another.

So, for now, just keep posted for the "Stories of Gelo" which will be featured here soon.

Again, thank you for your continued support and God bless y'all. ^_^

-Marky

3 comments:

Ahyan said...

Very Excited ^_^

Ahyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahyan said...

Keep on Waiting... ^_^